With a lower fat content, a plethora of nutrients, and the addition of probiotics, yogurt offers the human body health benefits not found in regular milk and cream. Sub Zero understands that while treating yourself to a smooth, rich premium ice cream is a special treat, having a healthier alternative can allow you to fuel your love for frozen dairy without compromising your waist. In fact, a study done by Obesity Research found that regularly consuming yogurt can help reduce tummy fat!
We have all heard about the benefits of eating calcium: it helps build strong, sturdy bones. However, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published research showing that calcium also helps the body burn excess fat. Sub Zero uses fat-free yogurt, so you get the health advantage its calcium provides without adding any more fat for your body to burn.
In addition to calcium, yogurt is also a good source of:
- phosphorous: Supports bone formation, digestion, countering fatigue, metabolism, and cell repair. To learn more, go to Organic Fact’s Health Benefits of Phosphorous
- iodine: Supports a healthy metabolism, thyroid health, the removal of cancerous cells and poisonous chemicals from the body, and the growth of healthy hair, teeth, and nails. Organic Facts has more information on Health Benefits of Iodine
- vitamin B2: Supports a healthy metabolism, the creation of new blood cells, a healthy thyroid, healthy skin, the immune system, healing damaged tissue, the nervous system, vision, and the absorption of other minerals into the body.
- protein:Supports building and repairing tissue. Read Organic Facts’ Health Benefits of Vitamin B2 for more information.
- vitamin B12:Supports cell maintenance, DNA formation, countering fatigue, reducing cholesterol, and treating anemia. For more more information, read Organic Facts’ Health Benefits of B12
- tryptophan: Supports relaxation, sleep, reducing anxiety, and the reduction of carbohydrate cravings.To learn more, visit Vitamin and Health Supplements Guide: Tryptophan.
- potassium:Supports the prevention of strokes, maintaining a healthy blood sugar level, the prevention of muscle cramps, higher brain function, reducing anxiety and stress, and the extraction of nutrients. For more information, read Organic Facts’ Health Benefits of Potassium
- zinc: Supports healthy skin, healing injuries, fighting a cold, preventing illnesses, and is an antioxidant. To learn more, read Organic Facts’ Health Benefits of Zinc.
- vitamin B5: Supports the synthesis of molecules in the body, the reduction of stress and depression, heart health, stamina, and the immune system. For more, read Organic Facts’ Health Benefits of Vitamin B5
Who knew a bite full of frozen yogurt offered so much?
And, with our unique flash freezing process, the integrity of the yogurt’s nutrients and is minimally compromised.
Yogurt provides not only a plethora of vital nutrients for a high quality life, but also good bacteria. These awesome bacteria promote a healthy digestive system and boost your immune system.
So, if you’re looking for a sweet, healthy treat, our fat-free yogurt will nourish your body without adding on the pounds. And our flavors contain less than five grams of sugar per pump. We also provide healthy mix-ins, such as fruit and nuts.
Flavors: Dutch Honey/ Agave
Mix-ins (1st one is free!): Cashews, Mango, and Raspberries